With the sad passing of loved ones we find ourselves prompted to consider the arrangements we have made for the future.
A.J. Gascoigne & Son offer advice on funeral planning. With a funeral plan, you can help relieve your family of the financial stress and associated worries about your funeral arrangements.
We are proud to recommend Golden Charter, one of the UK’s largest funeral plan providers, with over 700,000 people choosing to plan ahead with Golden Charter.
Golden Charter provides a range of funeral plans which offer comfort and security for you and your family. By choosing to plan ahead for your funeral, you’ll benefit from:
- Peace of mind knowing that your wishes are taken care of in advance
- The reassurance that your family won’t have to cope with any uncertainty or worries about your funeral wishes
- Saving money by fixing the cost of your funeral director’s services at today’s prices
- Complete financial security – your money is held securely
- A guarantee of nothing more to pay for the funeral director services included in your plan
With Golden Charter you can choose from a number of options to match your budget and preferences, and specify particular requirements within those options. At any stage they are happy to assist you in your choice and answer any questions you may have in a sensitive manner.
A.J. Gascoigne offer four Golden Charter funeral plans:
Please click here to here to enquire about a Golden Charter funeral plan from A.J. Gascoigne
Golden Charter funeral plans are available to everyone, regardless of age or state of health.
If you, a relative or a friend would like to know more about the benefits of a prepaid funeral plan, contact us on 01670 818351 or visit us.
Based on recent market share of funeral plans sold. For details please see Funeral Planning Authority statistics 2018 at funeralplanningauthority.co.uk/statistics and Golden Charter Annual Review 2018/19 at goldencharter.co.uk.
As of 29/08/19 722,434 customers have chosen to plan ahead with Golden Charter