After the cremation has taken place, the family have a choice in the disposal of the ashes,
- Scattered at Cowpen crematorium in the garden of remembrance
- Scattered at a memorable place to the family
- Interred into an existing family grave in a churchyard or cemetery
- In Woodhorn Cemetery families have the option to inter ashes in a new plot in the traditional way, also they can be placed into the Rose wall or into our Rose Garden, all come with a memorial plaque.
- Scatter tube, Metal Urn or Wooden Casket are available to store the Ashes